Monday, February 3, 2014

My Healthy Eating Plan

I personally do not believe in any diet plans out there and have never felt that they have worked for me. So I want to explain what I have been doing to lose my baby weight... and it has not been easiest thing either. 

The way I look at it, is that it is not a diet that I am on but instead it is eating healthy which has to be a lifestyle. I have found what works for me and figured out what I can't eat a lot of to be able to maintain the right weight for me. 

My healthy eating plan: ( I also eat a meal/snack about every three hours) 

*Morning- steel cut oats with a piece of whole wheat toast

*Morning snack- one of my ten easy snacks 

*Lunch- turkey sandwich, orange, and a cheese stick

*Afternoon snack- one if my ten easy snacks 

*Dinner- chicken, vegetables, side salad



Find what works for you and what healthy foods you like and get creative because it can make it more fun eating different food then just eating the same old boring thing every day. 

Also during the day, I try my very best to drink a gallon of water. Some days I do better at it than other days but all I ever drink is water. 

Most days I can stick to this plan but sometimes I am craving a sweet tooth which I let myself have but in moderation and not every day.. Well I try to not to eat it everyday but you got to live a little! 

No comments:

Post a Comment