Tuesday, January 28, 2014

10 Easy Healthy Snacks

One problem for me after had my baby was finding time to eat. So when I did find some sort of time to eat, it had to be something I could just grab and go. Though we all know that the easy snacks that you can just grab are usually the unhealthy processed ones. 

So I decided to find some snacks that I like that can be easy to put together but also healthy for my body. Also I get tired of eating the same food all the time so I had to find a couple different snacks I like and change it up every once in awhile.

Here is my healthy snack list:

- apples with a scoop of almond butter 
- celery with peanut butter 
- whole wheat toast with egg whites on top 
- dried fruit of any kind
- sliced peaches with a scoop of greek yogurt and granola 
-avocado with a little pepper
- cottage cheese with blueberries
- chopped green, red, or yellow peppers with salsa
- turkey slices wrapped over avocado slices 
- roasted peanuts and raw almonds


This is just one of my many snacks I will be having today! Greek yogurt with some granola and bananas, topped with honey! Yum! 

No comments:

Post a Comment