Thursday, January 9, 2014


16 Of My Favorite Beauty Items UNDER $10


        1. Schick Quattro Razors... ARE the best, well in my option anyway! I used to be a Venus girl until A roommate of mine introduced me to them years ago (thanks Jessica) and have not bought anything else since. At first I bought the men’s Schick razors then noticed the pink high performance razors for girls, score! Legs feel smoother a lot longer! Makes for a Happy girl! (Target) 7.94 

       2. EOS Lip Balm it’s a purse must, easy to find, they come in a ball shape, fun! Very moisturizing and for some reason I have the urge to buy every color.  My favorites are the mint and the lemon so far. If you haven’t tried the EOS craze, try it. They won’t let you down. 2.99 Each

        3.Caress Evenly Gorgeous Body Wash. Evens skin tone, smells A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, (Burnt brown sugar and karite butter) exfoliates and smooth’s. If you haven’t tried this, please do! I get mine at Target for a whopping 2.99


4. Outlast Lip stain by Cover Girl in Nude Kiss & Sassy Mauve are my Favorite stains so far (there are more I’d like to try). I just love the look of them, sometimes I’ll just stain my lips with a color with no adding of gloss, looks amazing and looks like I was blessed with naturally colored lips. Try without gloss and then of course gloss over looks good too. All day lip color, what more do you want? 7.99 Each

       5. Neutrogena Pink grapefruit Oil Free Wash, I’ve tried the more pricey face washes, but they tend to let me down, I mean if I’m paying loads of money and not getting perfect skin, what’s the point! Honestly I have a few favorite face washes that can be found at Target, Walmart or most drugstores.  Lately I’ve been using this, and my skin has been loving it! It’s just enough scrub and doesn’t over dry my skin, not to mention I love the smell. 6.39
 

      6.Alba Pore Purifying Pineapple Enzyme Facial Cleanser (that’s a mouth full to say, ha!) Another one of my favorite facial cleansers! Years ago on a work trip to Vegas, my girlfriend Dani had lend me some of this face wash cause I had forgot mine, I was instantly hooked, loved the feel and it really cleared up my skin up. Obsessed with the smell and my skin really was more radiant.
***Side note... sometimes ill switch up my cleansers, meaning having two at a time and going back and forth every few nights, just like I have different shampoo’s in my shower. Switching it up can be good and healthy for the skin. Just make sure they both work for your skin! (The Neutrogena cleanser above this one has those fun micro beads, and this Alba one doesn’t, I like having two with different textures!) 9.99 For an 8fl oz. bottle


       7.Burt’s Bees products ARE amazing, I think most of you are nodding your head, yes...am I right? Most women & Men have the classic peppermint stick handy, but recently I picked up this pale pink sheer Bee's gloss and I absolutely love it!  3.29 & 6.99

       8. Jergen’s Natural Glow Face Moisturizer (with sunscreen) Ok honestly I love this product, little bit of color, check! Moisturizer, check! Sunscreen, check! I apply on my face and neck, after washing! Just remember try and skip your eyebrows :) 8.79
       

       9. Lash Blast Cover Girl Volume Mascara. When I can’t afford my Benefit “They’re real” Mascara, I grab this one, Its Cover Girls Biggest brush, and works great.  6.99
        10.Sonia Kashuk Deluxe Brow/metal comb & groomer. I seemed to always break my plastic comb side of my brush, and then I saw this number. I love the metal, just be sure to be a little more careful when using, you don’t want to poke your eye! Ouch! (so far no poking for me J )  But I love how the metal glides through the lashes and de junks the clumps. Also it comes with a little plastic protector, keeps it clean, and we all love clean! ***Side note, I like to comb through my lashes just seconds after I put mascara on, if it hardens too much, there’s a better chance of pulling on your lashes to much, making them easy to fall out. 8.39

         11.Sally Hansen Diamond Shine + Strength nail coat. It’s a base coat. It’s a top coat. It has a diamond shine, and works on building your nail strength. YES, all in one, Im obsessed with it. 3.99

        12.Cover Girl Clean pressed powder classic tan #160 I use this as a bronzer powder, easily at the top of my list of favorites EVER! I have used this gem for years and years, I apply it with a big powder brush and sweep over bronzing areas… In the summer I can apply more, winter I apply less. Its cheap, its GOOD, its gets the job done, and it doesn’t have shimmer( love that is doesn’t.) Thank you stephanie for showing me this 7years ago, and thank you stephanie’s sister Jamie for teaching her this years before that!  Its still a constant buy for me! I usually pick mine up at target for around 7.00


      13.Maybelline Color Whisper Loves these 5.99 suckers! Hint of sheer color and gloss, I love the Mocha Muse for a more natural nude look, The Rose of attraction for fun brighter rosy color and the Lust for Blush for a pale mauve pink look. I use these by themselves but also over my lipsticks too with  matching colors. These babies contain no wax or oils, they really just glide on perfect and they can be quite addicting.


        14.Remington Any-wear Hair bands.  My top choice for hair bands, A lot of other brands Ive tried have given me headaches, these are the perfect balance of staying on and tightness. Good for working out and also good for pulling your hair back at night when washing your face.  2 packs for $5 I get mine at Target! 

       15.Cover Girls loose powder translucent medium powder. Comes in three shades, I always grab the medium, seems to be good for both summer and winter months. I love this loose powder, I have used this for years, I will sometimes Try other brands MAC ect, but always end up liking this better. 6.99

       16.Makeup Cleansing cloths If I dont have them, I wish I did! These are perfect for a quick swipe off of makeup at night before I wash with cleanser, I always feel like my face is squeaky clean when I use these first! These Elf cloths are only 3.00


No comments:

Post a Comment