Monday, January 13, 2014

Girls Night In

      Every girl deserves a Girl's Night! It is so much fun to hang out with your girlfriends. Hosting a Girl's Night, is also a great way to make new friends! One of my favorite things to do is the watch the Bachelor with my girlfriends. Many times I have attempted to watch it with my hubby, bless his heart, but he is a horrible Bachelor watching partner! So, instead of watching it alone or watching it with your Hubs, try it with the girls! You do not have to watch the Bachelor on your girl's night, you could also watch a Chick Flick.  It really doesn't matter what you watch because you usually just end up talking the whole time anyway! Here are some fun and easy ways to SPICE up your girls night! (and all very inexpensive!!)

As I was setting up for the party, my little Abbi saw the nail polish, and wanted to do her nails! So Abbi and I had our own little girls night!

I started taking off my nail polish, and she did exactly the same! Times like this I LOVE having a little girl! 

Abbi working so hard on her Nails! (Clear Nail polish so it doesn't get everywhere!)

Now to begin the treats for Girl's Night! Since College every Girl's Night for me, means one thing, Muddy Buddies!!! For some reason they are just so much fun! If you have never tried them, you are seriously missing out! Here are some photos from my College Girl's Night!
 Yes, we got a little crazy! In this one below I don't even know why we look like this?


So to get your party started make a huge bowl of Muddy Buddies!
Here are all the things your need to make Muddy Buddies!

Melt the Chocolate Chips and Peanut Butter together.

Poor the melted mixture on the Chex!

 
After the mixture is all mixed int0 the Rice Chex, add the powdered sugar!

Mix, Mix, Mix!

 Put it in a pretty bowl, and then...

ENJOY!
No, but seriously, this is my biggest weakness, and I could eat the whole bowl!

Now it is time to make the Drinks! I decided to make delicious Virgin Pina Coladas!  
These are the only ingredients you need!  (Recipe in the Recipe section!)

Mix it all up!
                                              
 
 So simple and yummy!

Now it is time to sit back, relax, and enjoy the company of your girlfriends!


Nail time!
I hate paying for a manicures, and pedicures because I would rather spend that money on something else. So instead I get good nail polish and nail stickers!

This is the color I chose for my toes! 

And here is the end result of my nails! I used one stick on each hand. I feel like it adds a little Punch!

The night was so much fun! If you haven't watched the episode 1 of the Bachelor yet, you must catch up, because tonight there is another Episode!
Ok, So I think we can all agree we are glad Cray Cray Massage Therapist girl got voted off!!

 Andi is my favorite so far! She is beautiful, and has brains!

I have to put Elise up, because she has my same name, and my friends kept saying that we act alike! I do not know how they got that out of one Episode! But she was really pretty, so I'll take it!
Who is your favorite girl this season? 

No comments:

Post a Comment