Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Finding Time to Workout

One of the hardest thing for me after my little one was born was learning how to manage my time better so I could get things done. 

So I hope my last post got you motivated to workout but now I want to talk about how to make time to workout. I am still learning how to manage taking care of a baby all day and being able to fit in the everyday tasks.. ( like even taking a shower).

We all struggle taking care of kids, working long hours, or even being in school that seems to take up most of our time during the day. I feel like I am always catching myself saying...

 "if only there was more time in a day". 

So how do you make time to get a workout in? I hear people say that they get up and go to a workout class at 5am so that they can be done for the day. I also hear people say after they put the kids to bed is when they fit in the workout. Well whenever it may be, at least you are getting it in. 



Here is my quick mini workout I use on the days that I just cannot fit it all in: 

-100 jumping jacks
-80 squats
-30 burpees 
-50 crunches
- 3 minute break
- 70 jumping jacks
- 50 single leg back squats
- 30 high knees
- 1 minute break 
- 20 crunches 
-50 jumping jacks 

*Stretch*

And I usually get this quick workout in while the baby is sleeping away.. 


Anyway you do it, just make the time because not only will you feel good but your body will be thanking you in the long run :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment